Arguably, the goal of most email campaigns is to entice your recipients to click through the email and ultimately convert to a lead. While a well-planned subject line affects an email’s open rate, it’s the content within an email, and specifically the right Call to Action (“CTA”), that yields increased click-through rates.
Here are a few TrakTek Partners email CTA button best practices that you and your marketing team should consider when building out your next lead generating email:
- Easily distinguishable CTA buttons:
- Make the CTA button stand out from other aspects of the email (i.e. CTA button v. background color).
- CTA button placement is critical to increasing click-through rates:
- Place the CTA button “above the fold” to ensure its immediate visibility to recipients upon opening the email.
- What the CTA button says is as important as how it looks:
- Clear and concise language is essential.
Contact TrakTek Partners today to learn more about how we can help you improve your key performance metrics on your email campaigns.