We're always looking for passionate people.
We're a team of talented people that live by the motto 'work hard, play hard.' Here, at Traktek, you'll be able to work on projects with top clients, all while growing your resume and skill set. Our flexible work environment and people turn just a 'job' into a career.
Care to join us? Send your resume to email@example.com. We can't wait to hear what experience and talent you can bring to our agency.
Our Open Positions
Full-Stacked Drupal Developer
Traktek Partners is seeking an experienced Full-Stacked Drupal Developer to maintain its Drupal and Wordpress websites on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Acquia Cloud, and Pantheon.io.
This is full-time position that includes salary and benefits depending on experience. Benefits include medical insurance, disability insurance, life insurance and dental insurance.
2 weeks paid vacation is also included.
Candidates may work remotely, but will be required to be able to meet occasionally with the team in Needham, MA.
- Maintain and update Drupal 7 sites hosted on AWS
- Perform server updates on AWS EC2 instances running Ubuntu 14
- Manage EC2 instances and reservations
- Maintain and update Drupal 7 and 8 websites hosted on Pantheon
- Maintain and update Wordpress sites hosted on Pantheon
- Manage and update DNS records
- Manage backups and off-site syncing
- Keep SSL certificates current
- Manage development, test, and live environments on Pantheon and Acquia
- Troubleshoot website performance, email deliverability and other technical website related issues.
- Preferred Requirements
- Experience/familiarity with Drupal, custom modules and plugins
- Experience with Acquia and Pantheon hosting environments
- Experience with Ubuntu web servers
- Demonstrated experience managing enterprise level deployment workflows (dev/test/prod) and Git workflows in a distributed development environment
- Experience handling and prioritizing maintenance and support tickets through Github
- Demonstrates attention to detail, strong organization skills
- Command-line and drush experience and familiarity with drush aliases
- Understanding of New Relic for performance monitoring
- Experience using git with Github and Bitbucket
- Knowledge of web accessibility and security